Wednesday, December 12th
4 PM – 8 PM
Complimentary holiday drinks, boutique-clothing discounts, fun raffles, and space openings such as Bang & Olufsen’s The Music Box and a Tom Dixon in-store activation will take place along the streets of Soho this Wednesday, December 12th.
The Soho Holiday Block Party brings many other exciting happenings around Soho:
- Aether will be serving complimentary drinks & 20% on all Aether products as well as 50% on select third-party gear
- Anita Rogers Gallery will be hosting late hours for their current exhibition of work by Jan Cunningham
- Artemide will be serving a signature cocktail & offering a free gift with purchase of their new lamp, Come Together
- Bang & Olufsen will be serving complimentary drinks
- Bonobos will be offering 20% in-store purchases, 50% sample items, a raffle for Harry’s shave kit, a free Bonobos tote, as well as complimentary treats
- Foscarini will be serving complimentary drinks as well as 15% to shoppers and a free gift with purchase.
- Lee Broom will be serving complimentary drinks
- Rolf Benz will be having an art exhibit opening reception
- Sleepy Jones will be serving complimentary drinks & 20% everything in-store
- Theory will be offering discounts on select merchandise, a free reusable canvas tote bag with purchase, and complimentary drinks
- Tom Dixon will be serving complimentary drinks as well as having an in-store activation with Harry’s, who will provide complimentary engraving services
Plantshed will be offering 10% in-store purchases
Other participating showrooms include: Blue in Green, CITE, Hastens, Ksubi, Lasvit, Michele Varian and MoMa Design Store.
We look forward to celebrating with you at the Soho Holiday Block Party!