THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
THE UNTITLED MAGAZINE is currently seeking dedicated, hardworking interns with a passion for culture to assist the editorial team and editor-in-chief Indira Cesarine. The internationally distributed publication covers fashion, entertainment and contemporary art, and is available in print and online.
About The Untitled Magazine:
The Untitled Magazine presents a multi-sensory journey fusing the entertainment, fashion and art worlds in a dynamic and compelling way. From cutting-edge editorials to interviews with internationally recognized artists, The Untitled Magazine speaks to a multicultural following. Founded by editor-in-chief Indira Cesarine in 2009, The Untitled Magazine strives to present the most inspirational talent in entertainment, fashion and contemporary art – positive role models that inspire creative audiences with an eye for originality. Available in print and online, the magazine produces memorable productions that cross over from the printed page to digital media with fashion films, documentary shorts and behind the scenes videos.
The publication has been invited to exhibit its original video productions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, at fundraisers for the Louvre Museum, at Art Basel Miami and Cannes Film Festival, among many other exhibits and screenings internationally. Aside from its renowned editorial productions, the magazine presents extensive coverage of international fashion weeks, contemporary art exhibits, music reviews, film festivals and global events on its online edition.
– Must be available for a minimum of 3 – 6 months (full time or part-time)
– Work experience or educational focus in one of the following: journalism, fashion, social media, photography, video, graphic design, media production, or marketing
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication
– Have a positive attitude and strong social skills
– Passion for fashion and culture; up to date with trends in fashion, music, film.
– Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
– Have working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word & Excel), Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
– Fluent in English, other languages such as French or Italian are a plus
– Strong knowledge of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest.
– Must own a smartphone and laptop
Daily responsibilities could include:
– Assist with editorial magazine content
– Assist with editorial magazine production
– Assist with copy editing, drafting content, proofreading, fact-checking, research
– Assist with social media marketing and communications
– Assist on photographic or video shoots as required
– Assist with pre and post production of editorial content
– Assist with events, exhibitions, special projects
How to Apply:
Applicants must be available for a meeting at our New York office, and live in New York City or within commuting distance.
No calls or walk-ins please.
Candidates may apply for school credit if relevant.
Candidates must be available for a minimum of 3 – 6 months (full time or part-time) at least 3 days per week. Office hours are 10am – 6pm.
To submit an application for an internship position, message us: