The Fashion Film Network has released a list of the top ten fashion films right now, from a variety of global brands and independent film makers, don’t miss out on viewing some incredible short film making dedicated to fashion.
1. Dior’s Dior Sauvage directed by Jean-Baptiste Mondino (1.20)
This brand new Dior film stars Johnny Depp and is directed by Jean-Baptiste Mondino. Music by Ry Cooder.
2. Louis Vuitton’s The Spirit of Travel by Gordon von Steiner. (2.13)
A quest for freedom and adventure, introducing the new Spirit of Travel Campaign from Louis Vuitton starring Michelle Williams and Alicia Vikander.
3. Wren’s First Kiss by Tatia Pilieva (3.29)
Twenty strangers were asked to kiss for the first time in this short and sweet film. Reminiscent of The Untitled Magazine‘s “The Kiss” which was produced for the Voyeur Issue of the magazine back in 2010.
4. Modern Essentials by H&M (6.50)
David Beckham and Kevin Hart spend some quality time together in their favourite new pieces from the H&M Modern Essentials collection.
5. Balenciaga’s Une Incroyable Excuse by Danny Sangra (2.11)
Two girl wait for their friend who has an incredible excuse for being late.
6. Tom Ford’s Tom Ford by Nick Knight (3.36)
Not content with the traditional fashion show set up and intrigued by the possibilities offered by the web for displaying fashion, the ever forward-thinking Tom Ford tapped Nick Knight to direct a fashion film featuring his S/S 16 collection.
7. Chanel’s The One That I Want by Baz Luhrmann (3.16)
A woman, a destiny, a perfume. N°5 , the world’s most desirable fragrance.
8. Chanel’s Reincarnation by Karl Lagerfeld (7.46)
“Reincarnation” is the new short film created and directed by Karl Lagerfeld to accompany the CHANEL Paris-Salzburg 2014/15 Métiers d’art collection shown on December 2nd, 2014 in Salzburg.
9. Diane von Furstenberg’s DVF Secret Agent by Peter Lindbergh (2.24)
Sexy, strong and mysterious DVF Secret Agent Karlie Kloss slips into a wrap dress and goes incognito while her DVF Secret Agent bag takes center stage.
10. Vogue’s How To Be a Bond Girl by Jeremie Rozan (1.46)
They say that allure is not something that can be taught, but Léa Seydoux is here to teach us how to be the most alluring and deadly creature known to celluloid; how to be a Bond girl.
List courtesy of The Fashion Film Network.