The Untitled Magazine is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Internship applicants should have a background in fashion, photography, video, art direction / graphic design, media production, journalism, blogging, fashion styling, social media, advertising / communications or marketing.
The internship is a minimum of 1- 3 month (full time) or 2-6 months (part time) and takes place at the Tribeca Headquarters of the publication.
Please send a link to your website if you have one, your resume & photo, also please detail your previous experience with fashion photography or video / film making. You must also indicate your availability for the internship. Please note if you are available full time, or part time (note days available M-F).
– Work experience or educational focus in one of the following: fashion, photography, video, media production, journalism, blogging, fashion styling, art direction / graphic design, social media, advertising, marketing or communications.
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication
– Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
– Passion for fashion and entertainment; up to date with trends in fashion, music or film
– Must have a general knowledge of major fashion industry participants; extensive knowledge of global fashion and PR showrooms a plus
– Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
– Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, MS Office Suite (Word & Excell)
– Working knowledge of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, WordPress
– Fluent in English, other languages such as french or Italian are a plus.
– Experience with programs such as Photoshop, In Design, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, WordPress is also a plus.
Depending on experience you will be required to work in either the fashion, photo / video or marketing departments – daily responsibilities include:
– Assist in with editorial production
– Assist in research, communication and coordination of new issues
– Support and expand public relations with brands, media contacts, contributing photographers, directors, artists and the general public
– Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
– Assist on photographic or video shoots as required
– Assist with pre and post production of editorial content
– Assist during events and receptions
– Assist with writing, copy editing or editorial content for the print, online edition and social media platforms
– Assist with press releases or other media marketing material
Internships are a minimum of 3 month (full time) or 3-6 months (part time).
Please send resume with links to your website, blog and / or social media pages as well as a photo.
Compensation to be negotiated depending on experience. Paid and volunteer positions are available.
To submit your resume for a position, message us: