The Untitled Magazine is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
The Untitled Magazine welcomes new contributors who are interested in having their work published. We are constantly on the search for great talent to feature in the publication’s print and digital editions. If you would like to become a contributor submit your work now.
Photographers/ Stylists: We now accept submissions via Kavyar
Internship applicants should have a background in fashion, photography, video, art direction / graphic design, media production, journalism, blogging, fashion styling, social media, advertising/communications or marketing.
The internship is a minimum of 1-3 months (full time) or 2-6 months (part-time) and takes place at the Tribeca Headquarters of the publication.
Please send a link to your website if you have one, your resume & photo, also please detail your previous experience with fashion photography or video / filmmaking. You must also indicate your availability for the internship. Please note if you are available full time, or part-time (note days available M-F).
– Work experience or educational focus in one of the following: fashion, photography, video, media production, journalism, blogging, fashion styling, art direction / graphic design, social media, advertising, marketing or communications.
– Possess excellent written and verbal communication
– Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
– Passion for fashion and entertainment; up to date with trends in fashion, music or film
– Must have a general knowledge of major fashion industry participants; extensive knowledge of global fashion and PR showrooms a plus
– Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
– Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, MS Office Suite (Word & Excell)
– Working knowledge of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, WordPress
– Fluent in English, other languages such as French or Italian are a plus.
– Experience with programs such as Photoshop, In Design, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, WordPress is also a plus.
Depending on experience you will be required to work in either the fashion, photo / video or marketing departments – daily responsibilities include:
– Assist in with editorial production
– Assist in research, communication, and coordination of new issues
– Support and expand public relations with brands, media contacts, contributing photographers, directors, artists and the general public
– Maintain website, blog and social media network presence
– Assist on photographic or video shoots as required
– Assist with pre and post production of editorial content
– Assist during events and receptions
– Assist with writing, copy editing or editorial content for the print, online edition and social media platforms
– Assist with press releases or other media marketing material
Internships are a minimum of 3 month (full time) or 3-6 months (part-time).
Please send resume with links to your website, blog and/or social media pages as well as a photo.
Compensation to be negotiated depending on experience. Paid and volunteer positions are available.
To submit your resume for a position, message us: