Exhibitions, Screenings and Special Events by The Untitled Magazine
The Untitled Magazine + Superfine! Art Fair team up for new Collector’s Party – The Untitled Magazine co-hosted the Superfine! New Collectors Party on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 in Soho.
- The Untitled Magazine celebrates New York Fashion Week S/S 2019 with a private presentation of designer Lady Victoria Hervey’s LADYSHIP SWIM collection at The Dominick Hotel, September 9, 2018
- “She’s Beautiful When She’s Angry” International Women’s Day Event: Film Screening, Panel Discussion and Cocktail Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Anthology Film Archives, New York, March 8, 2016.
- “Feminism & The 4Th Wave: A Panel Discussion Exploring Feminism Today” Panel Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York, October 29, 2015
- “The ‘F’ Word: Feminism In Art” Exhibit Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York, October 20-30, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine Celebrates The #Girlpower Issue at London Fashion Week with Designer Edeline Lee, London, September 18, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine Celebrates The #Girlpower Issue New York Fashion Week, Launch Event, September 16, 2015
- “Allegories Of The Held” Exhibit Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York, July 14 – 23
- “Mortem//Papiliones” Exhibit Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York, June 9 – June 30
- “Flora/Fauna” Exhibit Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York – May 20 – May 30
- The (un)SCENE Art Show – Official Media Sponsor, Armory Arts Week, New York, March 4-8, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine & In Support Of – Fashion Week Party, Electric Room, New York, February 17, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine & Vohn Gallery “Human/Nature” Benefit Exhibit, The Untitled Space, Feb 3-6, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine & Big Machine at Soho House, London Fashion Week, September 16, 2014
- The Untitled Magazine Summer Party, Nammos Southampton, New York, July 26, 2014
- The Untitled Magazine “Legendary” Party, No 8, New York, June 5, 2014
- The Unicef Zero Awards – Official Media Sponsor – Viet Nam, December 5, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine celebrates Paris Fashion Week at Twister – Paris, September 27, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine and Kate Nash Celebrate London Fashion Week at INK, in collaboration with AOFM Pro, I am a Rockstar and Forward PR – London, September 13, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine and Grandlife event with Ladyhawke and Van She at The Tribeca Grand, July 19, 2013 – New York
- The Untitled Magazine Music Issue 6 Launch Party featuring performances by Natalia Kills and bands Starred and Early Morning Rebel, The Box, New York City – May 8, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine Cinema Issue 5 Launch Event at Toy, New York Fashion Week, New York – September 13, 2012
- The Untitled Magazine Cinema Issue 5 Launch Event at the Embassy Club, London Fashion Week, Mayfair, London – September 22, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine Cinema Issue 5 Launch Event at Twister, Paris Fashion Week, Rue de Berri, Paris – September 29, 2013
- “Second Circle” Premiere at The La Jolla Film Festival, San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art – July 2012
- “Leaders in Transmedia Publishing” Editor-in-chief Indira Cesarine – Panel Speaker, The La Jolla Film Festival, San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art – July 2012
- “Out of The Box” Art Salon & Auction Fundraiser sponsored by The Untitled Magazine featuring performances by Sean Lennon, Hydra and the Click Clack Boom, The Box, New York – June 7, 2012
- “The Untitled Fashion Film” Video Installation, Cannes 65th Film Festival, Cocktail Party & Screening at VIP Rooms, Cannes, France – May 25, 2012
- The “Voyage” Issue Fashion Film Installation & Paris Fashion Week Party at La Villa, Paris, France – October 1, 2011
- “The Voyage Issue” Premiere of videos from the “Voyage” issue at Big Screen Plaza outdoor cinema, Chelsea, New York September 13, 2011 and ongoing 2 hour screenings September 2011 – June 2012
- “Facets of Figuration” Benefit Art Exhibit at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York – September 12, 2011 Screening of videos from Issues 1-3 included: Danse Florae and Firedancer from Issue 1; Cocoon, The Face, The Daughters of Black Dahlia, Live Art 1, Live Art 3, Self Portrait, and The Spell from Issue 2; Apollo & Daphne, Benediction, Breakthrough, I Turned And Walked Away, I U, and The Kiss from Issue 3.
- “Factory Project” West London Art Factory & Graffik Gallery, Video installation and event sponsor, London – July 8, 2011
- “In Face of Disability” Documentary short film, Cannes Film Festival, France – May 2011
- Pool Art Fair Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, Armory Art Week, New York – March 3-7, 2011
- “Voyeur” Issue Fashion Film Installation & Paris Fashion Week Party at Matignon, Paris – March 5, 2011
- “Face off/Dance off” Masquerade Event at Norwood Arts Club, Featuring Nicos Gun & Hank and The Cupcakes, New York – February 3, 2011
- “Voyeur” Exhibit + Video installation of the Voyeur Issue, Art Basel Miami, in collaboration with Miami Art Museum Contemporaries, American Friends of the Louvre & Quintessentially, Miami, Dec 3-4, 2010
- “Best of XXXX Magazine, The Untitled Magazine” Big Screen Plaza outdoor cinema, Daily Screenings, Chelsea, New York – July 2010 – September 2011
- “Soirée Au Louvre” Benefit for the Louvre Museum & Video Premiere of the “Surreal” Issue at the French Embassy Cultural Center, Payne Whitney Mansion, New York – June 3, 2010
- “London Fashion Shorts” Machine-A Gallery, London – February 2010
- “Carte Blanche” Visionairs Gallery Paris multimédia exhibit of productions by Indira Cesarine from the “Kaleidoscopic” and “Surreal” Issues, Paris, France – January 28 – February 10, 2010
- “New York Fashion Shorts” Premiere of video “Kaleidoscopic” from Issue 1, Tribeca Grand, New York – September 2009
Join our Mailing List to get Updates on Special Events!
Get UNTITLED In Your Inbox!
Thank you for Subscribing!