The Untitled Magazine
The Untitled Magazine presents the latest in art, fashion and culture for creative audiences with an eye for originality. Founded by editor-in-chief Indira Cesarine in 2009, The Untitled Magazine features exclusive interviews with inspirational talent in the art, fashion, and entertainment worlds, along with coverage of international exhibits, art fairs, film festivals, and global events.
The Untitled Magazine is published with a weekly online edition, complemented by collector print issues which are available for purchase in over 30 countries, including the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia, and many more global locations, as well as online.
Our carefully curated editorials highlight the latest in fashion, art, and design. Readers can additionally experience the magazine in person at our international events including art exhibitions, panel discussions, fashion presentations, and film screenings. The publication has been invited to exhibit its original productions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, at fundraisers for the Louvre Museum, at Art Basel Miami and Cannes Film Festival, among many others.
Exhibitions, Screenings and Special Events
- The Untitled Magazine x Superfine! Art Fair Collector’s Party Soho, New York May 2019.
- The Untitled Magazine Celebrates New York Fashion Week / LadyShip Swim Presentation and Party, The Dominick Hotel, September 2018.
- “She’s Beautiful When She’s Angry” International Women’s Day Event: Film Screening, Panel Discussion and Cocktail Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Anthology Film Archives, New York, March 8, 2016.
- “Feminism & The 4Th Wave: A Panel Discussion Exploring Feminism Today” Panel Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York, October 29, 2015
- “The ‘F’ Word: Feminism In Art” Exhibit Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York, October 20-30, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine Celebrates The #Girlpower Issue at London Fashion Week with Designer Edeline Lee, London, September 18, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine Celebrates The #Girlpower Issue New York Fashion Week, Launch Event, September 16, 2015
- “Allegories Of The Held” Exhibit Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York, July 14 – 23
- “Mortem//Papiliones” Exhibit Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York, June 9 – June 30
- “Flora/Fauna” Exhibit Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, The Untitled Space, New York – May 20 – May 30
- The (un)SCENE Art Show – Official Media Sponsor, Armory Arts Week, New York, March 4-8, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine & In Support Of – Fashion Week Party, Electric Room, New York, February 17, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine & Vohn Gallery “Human/Nature” Benefit Exhibit, The Untitled Space, Feb 3-6, 2015
- The Untitled Magazine & Big Machine at Soho House, London Fashion Week, September 16, 2014
- The Untitled Magazine Summer Party, Nammos Southampton, New York, July 26, 2014
- The Untitled Magazine “Legendary” Party, No 8, New York, June 5, 2014
- The Unicef Zero Awards – Official Media Sponsor – Viet Nam, December 5, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine celebrates Paris Fashion Week at Twister – Paris, September 27, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine and Kate Nash Celebrate London Fashion Week at INK, in collaboration with AOFM Pro, I am a Rockstar and Forward PR – London, September 13, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine and Grandlife event with Ladyhawke and Van She at The Tribeca Grand, July 19, 2013 – New York
- The Untitled Magazine Music Issue 6 Launch Party featuring performances by Natalia Kills and bands Starred and Early Morning Rebel, The Box, New York City – May 8, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine Cinema Issue 5 Launch Event at Toy, New York Fashion Week, New York – September 13, 2012
- The Untitled Magazine Cinema Issue 5 Launch Event at the Embassy Club, London Fashion Week, Mayfair, London – September 22, 2013
- The Untitled Magazine Cinema Issue 5 Launch Event at Twister, Paris Fashion Week, Rue de Berri, Paris – September 29, 2013
- “Second Circle” Premiere at The La Jolla Film Festival, San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art – July 2012
- “Leaders in Transmedia Publishing” Editor-in-chief Indira Cesarine – Panel Speaker, The La Jolla Film Festival, San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art – July 2012
- “Out of The Box” Art Salon & Auction Fundraiser sponsored by The Untitled Magazine featuring performances by Sean Lennon, Hydra and the Click Clack Boom, The Box, New York – June 7, 2012
- “The Untitled Fashion Film” Video Installation, Cannes 65th Film Festival, Cocktail Party & Screening at VIP Rooms, Cannes, France – May 25, 2012
- The “Voyage” Issue Fashion Film Installation & Paris Fashion Week Party at La Villa, Paris, France – October 1, 2011
- “The Voyage Issue” Premiere of videos from the “Voyage” issue at Big Screen Plaza outdoor cinema, Chelsea, New York September 13, 2011 and ongoing 2 hour screenings September 2011 – June 2012
- “Facets of Figuration” Benefit Art Exhibit at The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York – September 12, 2011 Screening of videos from Issues 1-3 included: Danse Florae and Firedancer from Issue 1; Cocoon, The Face, The Daughters of Black Dahlia, Live Art 1, Live Art 3, Self Portrait, and The Spell from Issue 2; Apollo & Daphne, Benediction, Breakthrough, I Turned And Walked Away, I U, and The Kiss from Issue 3.
- “Factory Project” West London Art Factory & Graffik Gallery, Video installation and event sponsor, London – July 8, 2011
- “In Face of Disability” Documentary short film, Cannes Film Festival, France – May 2011
- Pool Art Fair Sponsored by The Untitled Magazine, Armory Art Week, New York – March 3-7, 2011
- “Voyeur” Issue Fashion Film Installation & Paris Fashion Week Party at Matignon, Paris – March 5, 2011
- “Face off/Dance off” Masquerade Event at Norwood Arts Club, Featuring Nicos Gun & Hank and The Cupcakes, New York – February 3, 2011
- “Voyeur” Exhibit + Video installation of the Voyeur Issue, Art Basel Miami, in collaboration with Miami Art Museum Contemporaries, American Friends of the Louvre & Quintessentially, Miami, Dec 3-4, 2010
- “Best of XXXX Magazine, The Untitled Magazine” Big Screen Plaza outdoor cinema, Daily Screenings, Chelsea, New York – July 2010 – September 2011
- “Soirée Au Louvre” Benefit for the Louvre Museum & Video Premiere of the “Surreal” Issue at the French Embassy Cultural Center, Payne Whitney Mansion, New York – June 3, 2010
- “London Fashion Shorts” Machine-A Gallery, London – February 2010
- “Carte Blanche” Visionairs Gallery Paris multimédia exhibit of productions by Indira Cesarine from the “Kaleidoscopic” and “Surreal” Issues, Paris, France – January 28 – February 10, 2010
- “New York Fashion Shorts” Premiere of video “Kaleidoscopic” from Issue 1, Tribeca Grand, New York – September 2009